,

Churdhar Mahadev's call Again

 Churdhar is a holy place related with Shri Shirgul Maharaj (Chureshwar Maharaj), a deity widely worshipped in Sirmour and Chaupal. Churdhar peak is at an elevation of 12,000 feet. It is one of the highest peak in outer Himalayas situated in Sirmour district. Churdhar and is also known as “Choori Chandni Ki Dhar”. This high point offers a commanding 3600 view; of the far-off mountains of Dhauldhar and Pir-Panjal Himalaya in North, and the gangetic plains in the South. The shimmering lights of Punjab and Haryana on a full-moon light add to the glory of this serene peak.
Churdhar is believed to be the abode of Dev Srigul, an incarnation of Shiva, born to Raja Bhokru of Sirmaur. The peak is named after Chur, a servant of Srigul and a devotee of Lord Shiva. When Srigul fought a lone battle against the tyrant Mughals, he handed over his Kingdom to Churu and thus the peak was named after the loyal servant.
Churdhar peak can be approached from at least three routes – Chaupal in Shimla district is the base for the shortest route of 7 kms, while Haripurdhar in Sirmour district is the base for a longer route of some 50 km. Nauradhar (Nohra) is the third base from where Churdhar is a 20 km climb and this is the route I took. Nauradhar is a small town on the Solan – Rajghar -Sarahan road and is about 130 km from Chandigarh, which can be covered in about five hours by car

The View from - Churu Ka Tibba 
The churu ka tibba is famous as the loyal servant of Shirgul Maharaj Churu commited suicide from this big boulder of rock with his
whole family. For me the mountains is a peaceful place where i can rest and fullfil myself positivity.
I write from my soul. That's the reason critics don't hate me, because it's me. If it wasn't me, if I would be pretending to be someone else, then there would unbalance in my world, but I know who I am.
दिल से मांगी जाए तो हर दुआ में असर होता है मंजिले उन्ही को मिलती है जिनकी जिंदगी में सफ़र होता है
@pahariyatri
In the end I would like to end it with a quote
"Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets. Never stop exploring,new adventures always awaits".

0 comments:

Post a Comment